Under GDPR, Technovent Ltd has a legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Who we are.
The Technovent.com website is owned and operated by Technovent Ltd. We are committed to providing users with an Internet experience that respects their privacy.
Collection of your personal information.
Technovent Ltd collects personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, home or work address or telephone number when an order is placed. This information will not be passed to third parties.
Goods supplied from the website are supplied by Technovent Ltd, a company registered in Wales, whose office address is 5 York Park, Bridgend, CF31 3TB. Company Registration Number: GB 1952632. Your submission of an order represents an offer to purchase the Goods indicated by you and it is not
binding until we have notified you that an order has been accepted.
• All orders made by you through the website are subject to acceptance by us. We may not choose to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or anyone else in those circumstances.
• After submitting an order to us we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the goods that have been ordered. Please note this email is an acknowledgement and not an acceptance of your order.
• For certain goods, information containing stock availability is not available on the website. If you order goods that are out of stock we will contact you by email and you will have the option to wait for the goods or cancel your order in accordance to our cancellation and returns policy. In event your order is cancelled we will refund any payment already collected from you in respect of that order.
Right to withdraw goods.
We have the right to withdraw goods from the website at any time.
• Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards. Payment will be debited from your account upon or shortly before dispatch of goods to you.
• You confirm that the credit/debit card being used is yours. All cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.